Monday, April 14, 2014

What is "The Pull-up Diary" ?

The Pull-up Diary is a physical experiment,which is interested in the results of a three month pull-up specialization.This means that in the next three months I will be dedicating my workout primarily to pull-ups ,expecting to see what results this would lead to.Except pull-up workouts I will be doing some HIIT intervals and some push ups/dips/core exercises.I don't set any goals,but i will measure differences in size,strength and endurance during the experiment.For this purpose i am giving information about my physical status in the beginning.Measurements will be at the end of every month.It is important to mention that ,although I have been doing some sport activity,I am neither huge bodybuilder type,nor the athletic crossfit type.In this blog I will post each workout ,measurements and pictures/videos while progressing (to whatever goal).Workouts will be mostly short,but intensive.Here are my measures at the start of The Pull-up Diary:
Age:23
Height:183cm / 6ft
Shoulder girdle:109cm /43inches
Chest:102cm/ 40 inches
Waist:77cm/ 30 inches
Thigh:55cm /21.5 inches
Calf:33cm /13 inches
Arm:35cm/ 14 inches
Forearm:29cm /11.5 inches
Max reps pull-ups:14

No comments:

Post a Comment